The main task of the Key Account Manager Germany is to promote the AFTC Brand and achieve growth and hit sales targets. You are the key person within AFTC towards partners / customers in Germany.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Being the first line of contact within the AFTC organization;
- Develop the relationship with existing clients to secure follow-up projects and additional projects;
- Searching opportunity’s for new business;
- Negotiate with direct and indirect customers regarding terms and conditions, prices, warrant and marketing;
- Plan and execute marketing plans (such as events, fairs, newsletters) in cooperation with our marketing department and partners/customers;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
- Keep track and make sure that the agreed services are delivered;
- Together with a team of helpful colleagues be responsible for all daily activities that are needed to achieve turnover;
- Targets and growth, such as: arranging shipments, payments from clients, internal negotiations, intervene and coordinate regarding technical support questions;
- Process relevant market and customer information in the CRM system;
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands AFTC customer base and ensure its strong presence;
- Give technical assistance at distributer’s location;
- Contact and visit OEM’s where you are connected to;
- Prepare and calculate quotations;
- Take cafe for long term development input as a contribution to the mid and long term strategy of AFTC.
- This position requires a unique and talented individual that excels in multiple business disciplines including sales, business development, solution selling/consulting and relationship management;
- 5year + experience in the field;
- Good communication skills and conversation techniques;
- Excellent selling techniques;
- Experience / knowledge in the Tapes & Adhesives Industry;
- Result oriented;
- Affinity with technology;
- Educational setting;
- Native German speaker, fluent in English;
- Ready with the Microsoft office package and possibly MS dynamics Navision;
- In possession of driving license;
- Enthusiastic, passionate and performance driven.
- Quick and flexible response;
- Stress resistant;
- Great analytical ability;
- Quick learner;
AFTC manufactures double-sided acrylic tapes for industry and commerce. These structural bonding tapes are suitable for numerous applications with emphasis on automotive, building & construction and transportation.From its headquarters in Geleen and nine production and/or sales offices around the world AFTC serves more than 100 distributors and partners. AFTC is active in more than 60 countries and in a short time has become one of the largest producers of acrylic double sided tapes.The strength of AFTC is, beyond providing a quality product at a good price, is the special service and flexibility of the organization and its employees. AFTC is the only company in the world that specializes in double-sided acrylic tapes. This represents an unparalleled knowledge of the staff of which customers can benefit. Always aiming at resolving customer questions and, within the limits of reason, always finding a solution.
- Working in a fast growing organization, enthusiastic colleagues in a dynamic environment;
- Attractive remuneration & incentive program in accordance with experience, results and market;
- Growth opportunities;
- Flexibility in the broadest sense of the word;
- You will be reporting to the company’s European sales & marketing director.