Ambitious and willing to make a difference in an aero engine OEM driven ecosystem.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop profitable and sustainable business;
- Able to manage local and global accounts;
- Responsible for a large account with a 30 million sales volume;
- Consulting with the legal department regarding the content and editing of the contract terms and conditions;
- Disciplined way of working regarding business administration and quotation process;
- Being able to lead customers in different flavors of actions, level of conversations and conceptual thinking;
- Consultative selling (50%), Functional sales (30%), Partnership (15%), Transactional sales (5%)
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a commercial discipline, or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years experience in technical sales and key account management;
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and the ability to work in a team oriented organization;
- Fluent in English, verbal and written;
- Strong negotiating skills;
- Willingness to travel up to 40% (Mo-Fri) (EU and US);
- Entrepreneurial minded;
- Understanding the “build to print” ecosystem;
- A real team player;
- Commercial mindset & eager to win;
- Aware of quality & sustainability in customer relations;
- Contractual skills and legal affinity;
- Advanced Excel user;
- Technical interest.
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy of becoming a global powerhouse in Surface Solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. The Group is committed to investing in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable materials that are able to increase performance, improve efficiency and reduce the use of scarce resources. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 13,500 employees at more than 170 locations in 37 countries and sales of CHF 2.7 billion in 2015. The company invested CHF 103 million in R&D in 2015 and has over 1,350 specialists developing innovative and customer-oriented products and services.
Forty five years ago, the Eldim facility was founded in the Netherlands by visionaries who set out to provide electrical discharge machining (EDM) services. From its inception, the facility focused on using superior manufacturing processes, solving the hardest problems, and delivering products that gave their customers’ a competitive advantage. Today, the company’s innovative solutions positively impact the world’s premier aero and IGT OEMs, delivering a unique scope of in-house manufacturing capabilities and managing the total value chain. With new competences such as automated production cells, self-steering teams, highly qualified employees and a passion for process optimization, Eldim remains a trusted partner for development and production of aircraft and industrial gas turbine components. Its sheet metal and machined components such as honeycomb seals, inserts, and compressor vane assemblies improve aircraft engine efficiency and performance.
- Salary between €65k and €80k a year;
- Lease car, laptop, mobile phone;
- Internal Career opportunities, grow into Global Accountmanager.