There is a rapid change going on in the retail market. Customers are ordering more and more online and are now being increasingly more demanding in terms of delivery. The retailer with the best delivery options and logistical capabilities are driving more sales, better retention and achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction, and at the same time, lower their costs.
Our client connects retailers, carriers and consumers offering the best logistical capabilities and the delivery of choice for consumers. Our client is a global leader in this space and after an acquisition in August 2018, our client is expanding their E-commerce footprint into the US market.
Our client offers the Senior Sales Executive an exciting role in an exciting market segment. It's all about Retail/ E-commerce/Logistics and SaaS.
What would you be doing?
- Developing and managing a pipeline of sales opportunities for the SaaS products;
- Answering incoming RFP’s;
- Up/cross selling of new SaaS products in the existing customer base in order to increase revenue;
- Building a new prospect pipeline for SaaS products;
- Attending conferences and seminars and actively generating leads;
- Making field sales visits to prospective customers;
- Qualifying sales opportunities and recording their sales progress in CRM and other company systems;
- Generating a recurring revenue SaaS stream for the company;
- Working with pre-sales, finance, marketing, client technology and support teams to ensure customer satisfaction is at the highest level.
Who are you?
- University degree educated or equivalent education;
- Senior Sales Executive with experience in SaaS and E-Commerce solution;
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally;
- German native speaker or master the German language on B2 level;
- A self-starter with high energy levels;
- A high achiever with a proven track record of achievement against target;
- Have closed multiple 350K ARR deals in the last years;
- Articulate - Expresses oneself clearly in written or oral communication;
- Can do mentality - Effective at solving problems, not just defining them;
- Creative thinker – Effective in finding ways to progress sales cycles to closure; Strategic Thinker - Thinks in future-oriented terms; anticipates and considers external forces;
- Empathetic - Identifies with others; shows understanding or concern for others;
- Independent - Not subject to the control, influence or determination of others; inner directed and not dependent on others;
- Inspiring - Can infuse spirit; influences others to creative or effective efforts;
- Stronger networker - Develops and maintains relationships to help attain goals;
- Entrepreneurial - Can organise/ direct a business undertaking. Will assume risk for profit/achievement;
- Have the drive/motivation to win and go the extra mile;
- Knows and can apply different sales methodologies like consultative selling and challenger sales;
- Proven experience in multi-level selling;
- At minimum 5 years enterprise sales experience.
What are the perks?
- 25 days holiday, commission plan, pension, enhanced maternity and paternity leave, group life insurance scheme, private medical healthcare;
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest free season ticket loan;
- Breakfast, dinner, fresh fruit, snacks and drinks;
- Dynamic, open culture with lots of social activities.